Wow its only the 25th of March?

Made it out a little later than I would have liked but someone slept late on me again! went out to 50 ft heading east set lines , had 2 in and first rigger fires with the new spoon I picked up yesterday, 1st Lake trout of the season. finish setting the 4 color I was working on when the last one hit , and before I can set the rigger rod the 4 color I just set fires , Nick gets the first Brown of the day , 2 for 2 so far and now I get the time to put in the rest of the rods . Just after I finish setting we have a swing and a miss. Nick gets one more laker and I finished up with a real nice Laker than hit just as I was pulling the last rigger rod. Still can't beleave its only March.

These guys from the Navy were out training today , wish the tax payers would buy me a nice boat like that. cruising speed is around 45 knots.

Tight Lines

Jim

m_dscn0168.jpg

m_dscn0155.jpg

m_dscn0158.jpg

Jim' date='

GJ! Nice laker

You know all we would need to do is cut the prop guard off the back and paint over the grey and she would be ready to rig up!![/quote']

use the prop guard for a deck base , nice gunnery stand in the center for a rigger. for those real hot days just turn on the a/c. it would break 3-4 footers real well maybe all the way to 6 footers