Great site

Hi everyone,

My wife found this site for me, and it looks like great site...a lot of good information. I have been fishing all my life, but only got into salmon fishing a few years ago....went out on a friends boat caught a couple salmon and the rest is history....I just can't get enough of it. Jumped into it with both feet, bought a used 21' cuddy, downriggers, and a ton of tackle, rods, reels, etc....little did I know how expensive it was going to be! But we love every minute of it and spend a lot of time on the water, fishing mostly out of St. Ignace and Cheboygan. Looking forward to learning from everyone and offering what I can......I hope that everyone has a safe and prosperous new year!.....oh by the way....boats name is " Aft'r limits"

Welcome aboard Rick! Lots of great information has already been posted. Dont be afraid to ask a question that may have been asked before. Its nice to bring some of the old topics to the top again. ;)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Yes, my wife found this site for me....and she keeps "dip" in her purse.....in case I run out!....Now that's what I call keeper! Thanks again for the welcome!