Winter Projects

Hey all, new member here. I will be completely replacing the fuel system, fuel tank covers, some stringer work, adding new downriggers, and some new electronics to my new to me fish slaying 25' Grady White. If I can find a little luck I will also be putting a serious dent in the walleye population on the saginaw river, if it ever freezes up!

Hey all, new member here. I will be completely replacing the fuel system, fuel tank covers, some stringer work, adding new downriggers, and some new electronics to my new to me fish slaying 25' Grady White. If I can find a little luck I will also be putting a serious dent in the walleye population on the saginaw river, if it ever freezes up!

Jason, welcome aboard. Grady White makes a nice boat. It sounds like quite a project.

Welcome to GLF Jason.