Fished the WMFL this morning with my dad, two brothers, and a friend on board. Based on fishing friday morning I ran out to 200 ft and waited for 6:00. Started setting lines right at 6 in like 203 fow. Got one rigger set with a BLL glow spoon (happy meal?) and a Lemon Ice Mag free slider. Went to the other side of the boat to set the other rigger and the rod I just set starts bouncing. Jump over to grab the rod and pop it (fish was on the slider). Get the fish in the boat and it's about a 1lb king. After a little debate, and the fish getting droped on the floor of the boat while trying to measure it, I put it in the cooler. It would turn out the be the filler of the box, an extera 11 points :) Got the rest of the rods set without a another hit. Made it out to 238 FOW without a hit and turned north to look for some fish. Next hit came on the 300 copper with a Mongolian Beef on the end of it. The fish hit and took off. My brother took the pole and started fighting. Every time we would gain a little, away it would go again. Ended up fighting it for abouot 20 minutes before we got it to the boat. Nice king around 8 lb. Shortly after that fish we got a hit on the wire diver (Walker 124 set on 1) 120 ft back. Trailing was a blue bubble protroll with a Big Weenie Goat Pecker fly. My brothers friend fought that fish and got it to the boat, a 6ish lb King. Went through that spot a few more times with now luck. Started searching again. Ended up in about 215 ft of water. Took a hit on the rigger with a free slider, can't remember what was on at the time. I started reeling with the pole in the holder, got tension and felt the fish. Pulled the pole out to hand it to my little brother and by the time he had it in his hands it was gone. Should have kept it for a second longer and made sure it was hooked good. Kept going around that spot. Took another hit on the 300 copper, but had changed out to a Blue Chilly Willy. My brothers friend fought the fish and landed an 11lb king. Our last fish came from the same spot on the 5 color with the BLL Mod Blue Veggie UV. That fish was an 8ish lb Steel :thumb: After that, couldn't buy a bite. Changed speed, lures, even songs :no: We did get a couple releases on a meat rig 100 ft down but I'm not sure if it was a slapper fish or just sea fleas pilling up on the line. Sounds like there were some bigger fish in shallow but also sounds like they turned off earlier. Anyway it was an awesome morning on the water. We finished 6th, which I'm more than happy with for my first tournoment. Thanks to all who helped orginize the tourny and to Big Weenie and Big Lake Lures for the lures all of them were awsome.

I'll add pics after I get them off the camera

Ok, here are the pictures from the day

This is my brother Daniel with the first fish of the day (Lemon Ice Mag free slider 68ft down)

img_3863.jpg

Missed a picture of the second fish

This is my brother's friend Corbin with the third fish of the day on Blue Bubble Protroll/BW Goat Pecker Fly

img_3864.jpg

This is the fourth fish of the day, and the biggest at 11.2 lb (Blue Chilly Willy)

img_3866.jpg

This is Ryan with the last fish of the day, STEEL!!!! (BLL Mod Mixed Veggie UV)

img_3865.jpg

Here's the team picture with the day's catch

1D2N0073.jpg

As I said before, it was a beautiful day out on the water. I managed to get this picture as the sun was rising right after we got the first fish :thumb:

img_3862.jpg