Really???

So some of you may know that I am taking summer classes at college. Well I was looking forward to the 4th because It's a break from school and more importantly a chance to fish all day. Well, one of my project groups decided today was a great day to meet to work on our project at 10 in the morning. Well turns out today was flat calm out on the water, the fish were biting, and we got absolutely nothing accomplished on our project because the ones who thought it was such a good idea to meet, then decided it was a great time to sit and mess around instead. So in summary, I just wasted a great morning inside with a group of people i don't get along with when I wanted to be out fishing. And now, my parents took their boat out with the truck so I can't go fishing at all today. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Sounds like a missed opportunity to work on leadership and management, which is probably one of the best things to pick up at school. :D

When I was at Hope we had class on Labor Day. Harbor was stink with kings; they shot Lake Macatawa about the time I got to the launch. That was 1992 and I'm still pissed.

Be thankful your still near the pond! I've spent every holiday imaginable 500+miles away from home and my family. Maybe you didnt get to fish this weekend, but there is a lot of the season left!!! :) You'll get a few more chances to whack em and have plenty of fun!

That being said... i woulda told the group to shove it when plans were being made :P Fishing is WAY more important. lol