Video Player Problems

I just checked mine. The video plays and there is sound. I tried clicking ahead, after watching for just a second, but it wouldn't go that far ahead. I had not tried that before so I'm not sure if that is an issue or not. Other than that, no issues.

The only problem I ever have is when I get to the end of the video everything locks up and I have to close down and restart my internet browser. If I close out before the video is done it works just fine.

Steve, here is a link to the username and password that you will need to get into the video player.

Edited by KJ pluggin

I just checked mine. The video plays and there is sound. I tried clicking ahead, after watching for just a second, but it wouldn't go that far ahead. I had not tried that before so I'm not sure if that is an issue or not. Other than that, no issues.

The video player does not work like a dvd player. It has to load all of the video in order. If you skip foreward, you have to wait for the video has to load to where you clicked foreward to.

The only problem I ever have is when I get to the end of the video everything locks up and I have to close down and restart my internet browser. If I close out before the video is done it works just fine.

I will look into this.

I cant get into the video player at all is it down?

The first thing everyone should see is a log in to access the video player. The username and password it asks for is not your username and log in for the website. EVERYONE needs to use this username and password to access the video player.

What do you see when you click on the video player link?

I get a warning saying i am not allowed access to the player.I did just reup my membership.

Do you get a pop up window that asks for a username and password, or do you just get that message?

I cant get into the video player at all is it down?

Took me a while to figure this one out.....but I got it. :thumb: You should be all set now!

Seems to be working for me I think. I have been loading up the videos, cabin fever and such I guess.

The video player is not connected to youtube. Gold supporting members were blocked from it also. The issue is resolved, and you should be able to access the viewer now.

Anyone else having issues with it?

• 2 weeks later...