Any one use Z planer boards ?

The plus about buying from them online is you can order them unrigged. You can save a little if you are going to replace the releases anyway. Maybe their was allot of people ordering them with their names etched in. That could slow up shipping some.

Finally the got back to me on there way .Should i get my hopes up 5 weeks.very slow with shipping was not worried about price rigged or unrigged just wanted them before season lol.i will give them a kiss and put my name on them .ask if they are back ordered when u place order or may not have by season..........:mad:

• 1 month later...

I picked up a pair of big dadys at gr.sports show. I wanted the brothers but big dadys were same price of $52 out the door.I am not impressed with the push pin release ,but after reading on here i will replace it before it hits water.But I was very surprised how hard they were to find, only one booth had them and they were in back row and at foot height, not advertised very well or displayed good.My wife drives boat alot and ,well, the boat turns alot!lol I wanted to try these as the wide spread hopefully will allow me to spend less time untangeling lines and enjoying fishing..

I picked up a pair of big dadys at gr.sports show. I wanted the brothers but big dadys were same price of $52 out the door.I am not impressed with the push pin release ,but after reading on here i will replace it before it hits water.But I was very surprised how hard they were to find, only one booth had them and they were in back row and at foot height, not advertised very well or displayed good.My wife drives boat alot and ,well, the boat turns alot!lol I wanted to try these as the wide spread hopefully will allow me to spend less time untangeling lines and enjoying fishing..

I have 4 Church's, and picked up a pair of Big Daddy's last year. After changing that front release, they quickly became my favorites. I'm sure you will like them.

Seems that many people like these. I got them last year and still haven't gotten them working right. If I try to pull anything more than 5 colors with the brother board, it dives like a champ and then becomes moby dick to reel in. Russ and Anglers Ave. said to send them to him and they'll check em but with seeing these posts about their customer service I'm leery. Especially since I could see them taking 4 weeks to get them back and that's alot of the early season.