Well the wind finally let up. ALMOST.:mad: Fished Sunday PM from 3:30 to 8:30

Went 7 for 8 up at the point. Fish are really deep for this time of year. Most of our fish came in 220 to 280 fow.

Regular size Flounder Pounder 250 out on a wire diver set on 1 1/2, took 2.

Black Spin Docter with Mountain dew tape and a seaweed fly, down 200 took 2. DW Dirty White boy, down 180 took 1.

Ended up on a South troll, basically straight West of the harbor in 260 FOW, and as the light went down the fish came off bottom. My graph was loaded from top to bottom with fish.

One of our fish was a nice female, still loaded with eggs, so there may be another run of fish, yet.

Good luck yall.

Nice job Rex, thanks for the report. Im heading over in about 4 hours to get the boat. Hope its nice...if it is, im fishing, if its rough, im hooking on and heading back home...Worst season ever for me. Didnt get out hardly at all. So busy and then the weather just didnt do me any favors.

Worst season ever for me. Didnt get out hardly at all. So busy and then the weather just didnt do me any favors.

Adam you didnt miss much at all, i think we boated like 97 fish in 24 trips. Thats really bad for us i mean i think we had 311 last year. Ohh well it time to get out and blast somthing