Ludington, Bad Fishing, Bad Weather and Blew a Bearing on the triple axle.

Boltman

Well the last weekend was the worst, Bad weather in Ludington again, no Fish out there to be seen, and on the way back we blew a bearing just outside Evart, lucky some nice guy let me put the boat and trailer in his front yard until I can get an axle sometime this week, then get it under the trailer on..... Damn I can't tell you how Pissed off I am that this happened and more pissed that it all could have been avoided......I should have greased the bearing after sitting all summer long and not moving it.... what a Dumb ass.. Right?

There nothing like leaving your prize possession in someone else's yard is it.... Ah What a feeling, well I have the axle and I'm heading back up tomorrow. This aut to be fun.

Ya I can relate to to that, last year I was over to Pentwater labor day weekend, and was going to leave my boat at a friends place and come back in a couple of weeks and fish, thats where it went bad I had never been to his place, he told me on the phone where it was, so we loaded the boat and went on the hunt, thought we found it, not sure that it was right and couldn't get him on the phone, so I call a buddy of mine that had been to Steve's place I said there's a silver dodge in the driveway is that it yep he says ok we park the boat and head home, we get to m66 and 10 and I get phone call Steve says where's the boat I told him and he said there's no boat in my yard :eek: I'am 2 hrs from him now:mad: he said stay where your at I will go looking, calls me back in about 5 min. says you are 5 houses off, you could have left it at a guys place I get along with :rolleyes: he talked him and it was Ok for a day or two :cool: Steve said and I don't have a silver Dodge it silver Chevy, but it worked just not crazy about leaveing my boat in any buddys yard again :thumb:.

All Fixed now spent the day up there everything went very well, I Now have some Fender damage I have to fix, but everything will be just fine. We had several lookers, but no Buyers.. Damn the bad Luck..hehehehe Now for the Fishfinder install, got my 3 3/4" Hole saw....