My Neighbor....A TRUE Fan!! Restore the ROAR!!

Here is a little something for all you Detroit Lion fans!

I know he must seem a little crazy to some of you, but my neighbor Joe Paquette just retired and wanted his team that he has supported through MANY years of tough times to recognize that he still holds on to that "true faith" that all of us Detroit Lion fans must have to never have "swam the river" to a winning team.:thumb:

If any of you happen to see him stop and say hello. He really is a great guy and I am sure he would really appreciate it.

OH BOY!:no: I always wish the lions would be a competitive team, however they never seem to be on the level of all the other teams. Don't have the answer either, maybe this is their year. That poor guy hiking all that way in hopes that his "gitter' done" attitude will rub off on the Lions....well for his sake, I hope it's inspirational to the lions.

Great story, I always look forward to Turkey Day games against the Lions!:thumb:

I used to look forward to those games as well....when we used to win!

This year will be my 15th consecutive Lion/Packer game i have been to at Lambeau field and have not seen them win yet. We sure do have a good time though :cheers:

YEP, Restore the ROAR, Good luck to Joe in his mission, Hope this gives the Lions the insentive play hard and WIN, I'll be watching, I still think the need cheerleaders about the only team in the NFL that don't have them, be interesting to what they look like.

• 2 weeks later...