Had a friend bring his 12yr. old daughter up sunday morning 6am. went 30-40FOW walleye came good first Hr. up at whisky Harbor then shut off, then went out to 110' FOW. up buy the Can, boated some nice trout one 13lbs the rest was 4-8lbs. brushed dogger w/glow green, and bum-bo-bee, spin-n-glow 5' off bottom, 10' off the ball, speed around the 1.8 gps, also full core lead w/ crome green #4 J-plug went, there is a temp break setting about 70' down over 100 FOW alot fish in the top 25' don't Know what they are, also some good numbers of Walleye being caught in the 30 FOW range crawler & plastic. :thumb:

you think the walleyes move out later in the day, or are they stacked shallow to deep off the lighthouse? could be some steel too grant. just got home from ludington so i dont know whats going on here. we came in 2nd in the pro division. i will see ya around this week.

dave

David; Topdog I heard that from Al Z. Good job there is always fish at the Little Light, log run down there on rough water, I will be over to Penwater labor day weekend, maybe see-ya this weekend. P.S. tell your dad hi.