holland july 2

got out and set about 7pm headed north in 120 went half way to ps and back. Had fish tangling every thing up before lines were set. Had a nice 15 lb king take the rigger into my wire and braided divers and wrap up a few times and continue to take line after a while of trying to untangle no luck i grab both other rods handed to boss man and proceeded to reel in and land that fish. Damn what a rush. Went 10 for like 16ish 5 lakers 5 kings

what worked

divers: blue dolp sd with matching fly

green dolp sd

green/chrome sd

white sd

riggers from 50-68

brook trout went 1 time

area 51 went a couple times

10 colors with wonderbread lighted jplug

8 color glow with black ladder back jplug

Great night fished with Bossman and his wifey

July 3

started out after work bout same time 7ish same water

same program lots of plastic

went 10 for like 18 maybe 7 kings 3 lakers

what worked

area 51 was hot

pink panties

blue dolphin sd matching fly

green dolp sd

No tangles this night better than 2nd

Had a cooler that need two people to carry

Fished with bossman his wifey and Ryan AkA (assman)

Lots of fun to many laughs one broken toe!

Sunday morning went out to boat to clean out the barly pop cans had a ton of flys so decide to clean ended up finding a laker under my engine. Man that sucks I guess that will happen when u have 5 on at once the night before. I guess we went 11 for 16

Curious if anybody has any story of odd stuff they find in there boat?

July 4 Grand Haven

Took bossmans whole family today 2 boys and daughter Hailey with one goal to get hailey a fish!!

set lines in 110 headed south took a big rip on a rigger at 65 with a pink panties faught a big fish for a minute or so got off found brand new owner hook bent in half. Damn! Bossman reset rigger then broke end off rigger. Damn! Time to break out secret weapon Area 51 set at 65 on rigger after charging up. Then it went 5 mins later Hailey ended up landing a 18 lb king not bad for her first fish. While landing that one High diver went with blue dolp sd now its saras turn (Mrs Bossman) see lands a 15 lber nice. Mission acomplished!! Time to go watch the fireworks.

I posted pics on my facebook.

Sunday morning went out to boat to clean out the barley pop cans had a ton of flys so decide to clean ended up finding a laker under my engine.

Barley Pop and dead Lakers. Sounds like a great weekend.:D

Curious if anybody has any story of odd stuff they find in there boat?

Well I have not found anything to odd but I did lose a lamprey in the boat a couple weekends ago.

Nice job putting them in the boat this weekend!

The wife and I had a great time Friday and Sat. out fishing. The kids loved it on Sunday and hailey was very exited about her first fish I wish I would have kept and mounted it though.

Thank you for taking all of us out.