Fished from 3 to 8pm yesterday, just two of us on the boat. Ran two riggers, two dipsys and two long lines.

First release with nothing there on 11 paddle and mirage fly on rigger 80 down. Reseting that and the dipsy starts hammerin, mag dipsy set on 2 out 250 11 inch paddle with a green and gold fly, this fish peeled line and ran into the 150 copper and came off. Now I pulled the dipsy in and untangled it from the copper and thru the copper back in, moved that pole out and was about to grab the copper to untangle that when that started peeling line. It had a nbk on it. It kept peeling line and then snapped the power pro.

lost a board and the copper set up, my number is on the board if anyone comes across it. Yellow off shore Blue Collar.

We worked back into about 95 fow straigh out the channel at about 6 oclock.

then things got fun, took a small king on a slider about 70 down rigger at 90 on hawg wild. Dipsy starts hammerin same as before but the other side. that was a nice 12 lber. get reset. Downrigger goes off 90 down on monkey piss, Green and gold spoon. as my buddy is fighting that the other dipsy goes off again, I land a 5-6 lb laker on that, then net his 14 lb king. Get reset and the other dipsey hits again, it ended getting into the other dipsy somehow and twisted em up. We tag teamed that in, about another 5-6 lb laker. Getting ready to call it a night and the full core takes off. Smaller king on craigs steelhead SS.

Ended the night 6 for 9 one lost board and copper set up, but allot of fun.

Marked fish like crazy in the 90 to 110 range. :thumb: