Well wasn't our best trip but it was a beautiful night out on the water. Trolled from 80 all the way out to 120 with right around 100 feet being our best area. Ended up 2 for 4 with 2 Steelhead taken. The first was a smaller one on the rigger 66 down with a stacker up 10 feet. It hit a orange on yellow Proking (don't know exact name). Next was a very nice Steelhead that hit the full core. Put on quite a show jumping repeatedly. Hit a Sting Glow Ice Frog. The next two hits were on the rigger 72 down and 66 down. Saw the first rigger go off and break the band, ran to set the hook and nothing. Looked over at the second rigger and it got tripped! BIG Steelhead took a few really high jumps and came unbuttoned. Could have been the same fish? Maybe...the spoons that were on those two riggers were Killer Dolphin and a Luhr Jenson Shoehorn spoon in glow yellowtail. The shrimp sure made reeling in lines a pain as they were very think out there. Good luck!:)

I actually resolved to cutting my lines on the riggers and stripping the fleas off then retying them.

The wire dipseys are a little more challenging.

Yep same story! We usually just smack the line on the water but I hate doing it to nice rods. Ended up retying quite a few times...