I Need 4 Field Testers

GLF

I have some spoons from JP Slammer lined up that need to be field tested! I need 4 volunteers who would be interested in testing/reviewing the product. Each field tester is required to write a review within 3 weeks of receiving the product. A picture of the product is required also. Please take quality images! A picture with the fish you catch would be nice, and could "possibly" end up on JP Slammers website.

If you are not able to get out fishing to review the product, please do not reply.

I am getting the spoons and flies this coming week and will get them distributed as soon as I get them. I have more people signed up for the spoons than I do the flies. Would some of you mind testing the flies instead?

I am getting the spoons and flies this coming week and will get them distributed as soon as I get them. I have more people signed up for the spoons than I do the flies. Would some of you mind testing the flies instead?

I will test either one , the bite has switched to spoons but either is ok.

either is ok with me Mike, I just sent a pm to Jimmy with a list of spoons for him to take north next weekend, Just plan on meeting him in Ludville.

so fly's are ok.

I am suppose to meet Jimmy on Tuesday or Wednesday. If the flies get here in time, I will get the flies to Jimmy, and he can get them to you in Ludville.

thanks Mike, I hear the weather has been really bad, I pick a good weekend to stay here in Ohio

I am suppose to meet Jimmy on Tuesday or Wednesday. If the flies get here in time, I will get the flies to Jimmy, and he can get them to you in Ludville.

I'd test either we are going to monroe this coming weekend 6-25/27, but after that back to fishing holland for the rest of the season.

edit:

whos flies are they what company i could jsut do flies if you have enough for spoons

See this post.