Bowhunters-Arrow rest quest?

Dv8oR

68 days til 10/1

Thats kinda sick huh?

No really though....

Arrowrest? What do you use, like, dislike, etc etc etc!

I shoot a Y2K Pearson 440 One. I use a standard V arrowrest with the felt pads due to aluminum arrows and looking for some ideas/suggestions.

I don't like change, I kill plenty of dear with aluminum, even though I know about carbon and blah blah blah...lol....

I don't like the idea of a fall away rest, "clink" paranoid that it will malfunction on me. I know that they don't malfunction that way I'm just weird like that.......

i switched to the wisker bisquet 5 years ago and love the thing, easiest thing to tune, never drop and arrow, quiet. shoots alluminum or carbon arrows. with the new cut out window it is easier to knock an arrow to, i still shoot the origanal drop one.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Matthews Switchback that has a whisker biscuit on it. I like the theory behind the rest, but I keep on having to repair vanes. I shoot in a 3-D league, and every single week this summer, I've had to repair at least one vane that has torn/seperated from the arrow. I'm convinced that it's the biscuit's fault. I've had the guys at the archery shop install thicker vanes, and they still tear/seperate. All my friends run the biscuit, but their bows are slower than mine. I'm beginning to think that the speed has something to do with it. My other possible cure might be to install Blazer vanes.

I'm looking at the NAP Quick Tune 360 as an alternative.

Bill

• 2 months later...