Talora Wire Line Rods

My current wire rods are 10'0". My high diver rods are also 10'0". this makes deploying the high diver rods a pain.

I looking at getting two 8'0" Shimano Talora Wire Line Rods. The new series has the swivel tips and 8 rollers . My only question is, at med action, will they be strong enough to pull mag divers?

AFTCO_Swivel_Tip.image.-icon-Single-image.dash.75.53.gif

AFTCO_Lightweight_Titanium_Roller_Guide.image.-icon-Single-image.dash.75.53.gif

Link to mfg. site

ken go with the 9 ft they are great i have fished with them on a friend boat

I want the 8' for more separation. Would the 1' of separation be enough?

They both have the same action.

We run 2-7 foot Talora wire rods on our boat "non swivel tip", They are both Med action, we run mostly Walker deeper Divers, the 107mm. you shouldn't have a problem with the mag divers. The only issue we had with ours was with the non swivel tip, the wire sawing thru the the top roller fram, we put twilli tips on them for this year, not very pretty, but should be functional..

i run two 8'6 okuma blue diamonds and two 10 ft blue diamonds. with no problem with allmag divers.

the convector rods are supposed to be almost the same as the shimanos but without the swivel tip, and the price.

I just recently replaced the tips with these. https://www.torpedodivers.com/scart/product_details.asp?ItemNum=H0010

they are a swivel tip made exclusively for smaller diameter wire, with a guide ring built in to make sure that the wire doesnt jump the roller and get pinched. these are twenty bucks a piece unlike the aftcos. at 60 to 90 bucks