Hooray for Sprint!

Just got a call from Sprint customer service. We use a data card from them for our internet. Somehow we had used over 12gigs of data. Our contract only allows 5 gigs a month. Two weeks ago we used 8gigs on one day. I don't even know how that would be possible. I am going to check and see if someone is piggy backing our signal. The good news is Sprint is waving the overage charges for the month. They even worked with me and tried to find out what happened and how I used so much data. Heck, they are even letting us use it for the rest of the month and not charging us going forward. We have 10 days left in the billing cycle. I couldn't be happier with the way they handled it and the treatment I received. Thanks Sprint!

Videos use a lot of bandwidth. How many videos have you been watching on youtube and here? Each one one of the videos here is around 300mb.

I thought of that, so I had them check. It was 2 weeks ago and 1 day where we used that much data. I'm going to keep on eye on it, they told me how to check it. I'll record our usage every day for the rest of the month. And check the security of the connection. Either way, I feel like Sprint went out of their way to help. It's so rare to have a good customer service experience these days I thought I'd share.

Speaking of customer service......Last Monday I filled up my boat(150 gallons) in South Haven before I put it in the water. Right after I paid for the gas, I received a phone call from 53rd, saying there was a large suspicious purchase. The large purchase was my gas bill. I was happy they called and was checking up on it.

Sprint has been great to us!

We switched to Sprint 3 years ago from Centenial/ATT, and we haven't regretted a moment of it!

When we were in Frankfort, MI on our centenial phone with roam and charges 1 call ran me over $35 for less than 5 minutes.

Also not sure if you all know, (they don't advertise it much down here) but they offer decent discounts just for mentioning your work place. My company got 15%, but the wife works for J&J and they offered her 25% so we signed up under hers.

Might be worth asking about.

I love emailing fish pictures home from out in the Lake.

Speaking of customer service......Last Monday I filled up my boat(150 gallons) in South Haven before I put it in the water. Right after I paid for the gas, I received a phone call from 53rd, saying there was a large suspicious purchase. The large purchase was my gas bill. I was happy they called and was checking up on it.

We had a similar experience a couple of months ago. My wife made some on- line purchases and so did I on the same day. Anything that isn't the norm, triggers it. It's good to know they are on the ball.

I had a similar thing happen with US Bank, I was out of town and wanted to buy something on my C Card. When I went to pay, it came back declined! !

I used it at the ATM for cash, all was fine. Called the branch at home, they called main branch, found out that they saw the card show up out of state and "Flagged" it as possible stolen.

After I talked to them on the phone, cleared it up and was able to make my purchase.

Sure is nis nice to know they are looking out for ya.