Battery help and thank you

I have to say, this is the most polite, informative fishing site I have been apart of. Thanks for all the help with my battery issue, I put a 2nd battery in with a perko switch and it was easy to do! Thanks for all the advice, not just on that, but reading all the other posts. Hopefully I'll get out soon for some browns and will be able to contribute!!

Thanks Ken, I think I filled it out right. I am in Holland. I have never fished out of Port Sheldon, but hear that's were the action is. It's hard when I am 1 mile from the launch in Holland! Second season, so things can only get better than last year right!? It was a tough learning year. Lots of times out without fish. I think I'll have it dialed in better this year!!

Thanks Ken, I think I filled it out right. I am in Holland. I have never fished out of Port Sheldon, but hear that's were the action is. It's hard when I am 1 mile from the launch in Holland! Second season, so things can only get better than last year right!? It was a tough learning year. Lots of times out without fish. I think I'll have it dialed in better this year!!

Keep posting and asking questions. You will be surprised at all the help you will get. Holland is a great port to fish out of. There is a bunch of us that fish That area.

Welcome to the site. Like you said, good people here. Anything you need just ask and someone can point you in the right direction. Good luck out there, im sure the salmon will be in for a thrill once you hit the big water!!! FISH ON!!!