An Old Friend

flyman013

I couldn't wait, so here she is, The Troll 'N Yooper. She may not look like much, but it's a great boat both inland and on the big lake. It's a 1993 Tracker Pro Deep V 17'. It has an Evinrude 40 HP motor that runs like a top. Two Cannon maunual downriggers, Planer board mast, and more rod holders to come in the future.

It was such a gorgeous day to work on the boat. Birds were singing, Sandhill cranes were flying overhead, and even the turkeys were starting to strut their stuff. This is the earliest I have ever taken the boat out of storage. I know we still have more winter to come, but we are close enough. Spring is almost here guys, enjoy it.

dscn2846.jpg

>>Pete.

I hear ya. I drove out to the state park today in Holland and there's no shore ice, only on the pier. I can't wait to get out there.:( I want to work on the boat, but it's shrinkwrapped. Have some new toys to try out this year.:D

NII DEEP made its way home today. did stop by Port Sheldon on the way home. 7 trucks at the ramp. talked to a couple of guys that just came in, said it was slow today, but limited out on thursday, here we go - get ready to yell--fish on.......