Gander Montain

killerbe20

I read in a previous thread for yesterday that someone found spoons at Gander 1/2 off.

I went to the Kenosha Gander Mountain today and there was no sale. :confused: I spoke with the store director, who is a friend of mine, and he said they had their "big lake" 1/2 price sale about 6 weeks ago. He apparently was not working that day and was unaware of it ahead of time. The fishing department manager was notified the morning of the sale when he showed up for work that day. Interestingly corporate head quarters decided to end the sale at 4:30 pm the same day. My friend thought it may have been a mistake.

I do understand that different stores may carry different inventory, but did not realize the sales vary by location to location. I was assured that i will be notified in advance of any super great sales in the future and will be sure to pass the info along.

I was assured that i will be notified in advance of any super great sales in the future and will be sure to pass the info along.

That would be awesome. I use any excuse I can get to go to Gander. I could spend an hours just looking at stuff that I have looked at a hundred different times. Unfortunately the Gander in my home town has a very limited selection (not many people salmon fishing in central WI). Thanks

I just found out that the gander mountian in Grand Rapids on 28th is have there sale to. They have a bunch of spoons marked half of and givin another half of that price so 75% off alot of stuff. Bunch of spoons for 1.47 and flies for 1.48 Hard to pass up that kind of deal. I was told if the price ended in 97 or 47 cents like 2.97 then its another 50% off

I just found out that the gander mountian in Grand Rapids on 28th is have there sale to. They have a bunch of spoons marked half of and givin another half of that price so 75% off alot of stuff. Bunch of spoons for 1.47 and flies for 1.48 Hard to pass up that kind of deal. I was told if the price ended in 97 or 47 cents like 2.97 then its another 50% off

I just got back form our Gander Mountain bought 4 - 48 inch BERTS Tracks that were marked down to $39.97 and half off that made them $19.89 each , but they are satin , not brite silver , I'm cutting 2 down to 36 inches for the back and will have 2 - 12 in chunks for my mid side Saltys