Indiana sides with Illinois on carp issue

News

The lake has been down for some many years, people have built up in the low lying areas. Last I new when you build at water line or below, you are asking for trouble. Just look at New Orleans. :rolleyes:

Myself...I would love to see the lake come up a 1' or 2'.

I live in Indiana right on the southern tip fo Lake Michigan. He is full of Crud! (not the word I would have liked to use!) There would be NO flooding from the closer of the river! Again Mitch is thinking with his pocket! Can someone tell me where they saw this information? I would like to give My NOT Man Mitch a call!

The lake has been down for some many years, people have built up in the low lying areas. Last I new when you build at water line or below, you are asking for trouble. Just look at New Orleans. :rolleyes:

Myself...I would love to see the lake come up a 1' or 2'.

Only in America. Build below sea level, and when the town gets wiped out, our tax dollars build it back.:confused::rolleyes:

I live in Indiana right on the southern tip fo Lake Michigan. He is full of Crud! (not the word I would have liked to use!) There would be NO flooding from the closer of the river! Again Mitch is thinking with his pocket! Can someone tell me where they saw this information? I would like to give My NOT Man Mitch a call!

Ryan, Welcome to the site.