Project Cozzy in the winter.

Boltman

Well guys take a look at my new finished project.It's been two years coming, that we have been wanting this beautiful Hampton Wood Burning Stove. I did all the biulding and tile work and Hired out the mantle. I even installed the Flatscreen and wire it for surround sound as well. The components are acrossed the other side of the room, ran the wores under the basement.

We burn noting but Oak and cherry with a little bit of Ash, oh how sweet it is...Now I need some hunters to get me a bear skin rug... so I can have some REEL fun with the wife on it......I'm keepin it family style Mike....

What do you all think, it's going to ake the winter so much more Bearable...

DSC00735-00.jpgDSC00736-00.jpg

Not sure about the Center Channel Speaker on Top Mantle, I believe I may install the speakers with the TV mount.... still undecided.

That does look nice! I've been into finish carpentry work and done quite a few mantels, and yours looks very similar to a few I have done, guess great minds think a like. What is different about yours is the depth to cover the wood burner and the surround being tile top/bottom & 2 sides. I like it! Could easily sip a barely and fall asleep in a recliner near that...:lol: