Good luck bow hunter's!!

bluedevil

well the bow opener was good to me got in the stand a 4 and got things set up and wait. About 5:30 i seen a buck 250 yards away it look like a small 4, as i was watching him i looked over a seen a big ol doe heading my way and 35 yards she came in to 6-7 yards. if that dont get your heart pounden then nothin will she fed around the apple trees for 5 mins then walked off. thats all i seen for the nights hunt as i was getting out i heard a pac of coyotes yellin i thought was 300 yards away or so. what a great hunt it was better than doing homework lol

well the bow opener was good to me got in the stand a 4 and got things set up and wait. About 5:30 i seen a buck 250 yards away it look like a small 4, as i was watching him i looked over a seen a big ol doe heading my way and 35 yards she came in to 6-7 yards. if that dont get your heart pounden then nothin will she fed around the apple trees for 5 mins then walked off. thats all i seen for the nights hunt as i was getting out i heard a pac of coyotes yellin i thought was 300 yards away or so. what a great hunt it was better than doing homework lol

Matt, You better tackle that homework. You'll need to land a good job to support your habits. I'm glad you were able to make it out there this eve.:)