Sign in to follow this  
Priority1

Big Jon Multi Sets. More rod holders for Priority1

Contrats on the new boat Ken, can't wait to see the pictures. This is a lot like having a baby! You know, congrats & pictures.

Contrats on the new boat Ken, can't wait to see the pictures. This is a lot like having a baby! You know, congrats & pictures.

YES!!! And the baby always needs new clothes and toys. She sounds like a beauty Ken.:)

I,m looking at getting some bird trees for planer boards then if squeezed in a fish hawk. I plan on rearranging my side gunnels to fit rod holders and just make them cleaner, I do like those boxes Mark posted might have to find a spot for some of those. Right now I just throw plano boxes in the the cuddy allong with all the rods.

Big Jon vertical trees for me. Would like to get a couple lead core rods and will have to buy some more core as well. Had a couple mishaps at the end of the season.

you will love the big jon trees,i put a set on last year.only a few more tekotas for me.all ready have 27 rod holders on the boat:grin: