ludingtons fishing was spotty friday- sunday

i got up there thurday and was going to fish friday morning so we got up a 4 the crew got there a 4:30 with my grandpa limiting out in 40 fow south of the peri so thats where we went to we fish in there and went 1 for 2 so we put it on a sw and went to 200 fow in the 52s just got lines set and they started popin we fish out there for three hours and boated 7 steelhead one king and a 12 pound laker thing that were going

2 color tangerin

3 color buffow bill

5 color majic man

6 color double orange crush

10 color dancing anchovie

10 color sarge

rigger down 70 10inch blue bubble with banjo minno

rigger down 100 green pro troll with rapture fly.

we did the midnight shift got up and 12;30 and put in went to 35 fow and put 5 rods and and time we got to the project we where 5for 7 at 2:30 then we hit a dead spot until 5;30 and put two more in we were about realy to pull lines in at 7:30 am in 30fow just south of the peri heads and rigger goes put that one in the boat and 5 color goes with 9 in the box we spun back and gett the rods out the riggers goes again

3 color small green and pearl glow plug change over to mag moonshine

5 color sarge

rigger carbon 14

high diver wonderbread j-plug

over all good weekend thought we we were lucky with all the bad reports

Man I'll say but you had to put some seriuos time on the water in just to get that done, you see etting up see I have a problem getting up so early, with the wife laying next to me in the boat, I can't seem to get my worthless A?? out of that warm bed for the hopes of catching a fish or two...I think... Hmm warm woman next to me or Cold fish hiopefully on the line.... Uhmm one in the bed is better then NONE on the Line.