Muskegon 8-15 PM Trip

Fished out of Muskegon last night and ended up 3 for 5. Left the dock around 5pm, and was pulling the lines at 11:30pm, when we connected with our 3rd fish that ended up in our box.

We caught fish from 120-150FOW.

Wire divers on 2 with a mag ring, and 200' of line out with an 11" Protroll double pearl fish scale with a Siggs Rigs brushed stainless tropy fly went twice.

Wire diver on 2 with a mag ring and a Stinger prochip 8 glow frog with a Siggs Rigs apple glow pulse fly went once.

Full core with a 4oz dive bomb and NITRO natural born killer went once.

Full core with a 4oz dive bomb and NITRO area 51 went once.

Nice job Mike, thanks for the report. I checked the Web Cam a few times last night and go a few images, but none with any fish on.

Thats because we did not get many. :(

I moved the camera to the top of my top, instead of inside it and further to the front. Other than not seeing any fish, how did it work?

Nice job on the fishing Mike. I hope the camera worked. I was on the lake as well, so could not check. I'm getting closer (total fish count) but with the next few weekends not fishing (or fishing on your boat) I feel that I will not make up the difference. MAN I was SOOOO close.

Im not exactly sure if your supposed to have a live video feed or just images, but all i had were images with a date and time stamp. I could look at the image, then if i refreshed all i got was a white box with the little red "x" in it and no picture. Id have to get off the site and return to see the image again. New images were spaced out quite a bit. The pics were of pretty good quality though for a web cam.

Im not exactly sure if your supposed to have a live video feed or just images, but all i had were images with a date and time stamp. I could look at the image, then if i refreshed all i got was a white box with the little red "x" in it and no picture. Id have to get off the site and return to see the image again. New images were spaced out quite a bit. The pics were of pretty good quality though for a web cam.

I do not have a good enough connection to stream video. It uploads a new image once a minute. The image on the webpage should update also once a minute. I am using some java code for this so the whole page does not need to load each time. You should not have to leave the web page or refresh the page to load the image. The red "x" happens if it is in the process of updating the image, while you are viewing it.

OK...Just seems like it didnt upload a new image every minute or it was a very similar image and i didnt catch the differences. For instance, one shot had a guy standing right in front of the cam. That one seemed to be on there for a bit while i was online. He coulda just stood there though watching the rods. Let us know when your out again and ill try and get some better intel for you now that i understand the dynamics of the set up.

However, i am leaving for Ludville in the AM and wont be returning until Friday afternoon. So, unless someone else watches it until then, you wont be able to get any info.

OK...Just seems like it didnt upload a new image every minute or it was a very similar image and i didnt catch the differences. For instance, one shot had a guy standing right in front of the cam. That one seemed to be on there for a bit while i was online. He coulda just stood there though watching the rods. Let us know when your out again and ill try and get some better intel for you now that i understand the dynamics of the set up.

However, i am leaving for Ludville in the AM and wont be returning until Friday afternoon. So, unless someone else watches it until then, you wont be able to get any info.

I hope to have it up this Saturday and Sunday. Good luck in Ludville.

Nice job Mike I noticed that the siggs brushed stainless fly seems to produce for you about every trip. I only use rapture flies I may have to try a few siggs rigs.

They are all GREAT flies. The brushed stainless is a new fly for this year and has been a GREAT producer for me.

Way to go, Mike. This that belt a Amish Outiftter Sissy belt???

Thats exactly where I got it from!