ludington saturday Evening

Went out around 7 pm set up in 225FOW riggers down 150 feet dispeys out 150 set on 3...had a hit on the rigger and landed a 20 lb king, on something my wife calls the Blue monster she just bought...only problem was it tangled in a wire line dipsey but we brought it in anyways..found out cooler was too small, getting another bigger one tomorrow. We had a great time last night, took one for one and ran from the storm that hit around 10pm, lightening isn't fun.... when on the boat. We're going back to Ludinton this coming weekend, can't wait, this time we'll fish sount near the projects....

Robert, I have been Salmon fishing on and off for close to 30 years. I have yet to land a 20 pound fish. Congrats!

On a side note, when the fish are deep, run your divers on the 1.5 setting to get then down. A diver on the 3 setting will max out from the resistance of the line. 200 feet back on the 1.5 setting with a mag ring would get you close to 90-100 feet down. 100 down on your diver would complement that 150 rigger nice. Again great job, and enjoy Ludinton.