AuGres Walleye 08-07-09 Four Man Limit

John B, Tom T, Tom D, and myself took a four man limit in 27-30 FOW pulling bouncers and meat. 1-1/2 MPH. Any color. It was a beautiful day on the bay. It was a lot of fun with this great crew. I gave my five walleye away at the launch site. I cleaned up the perch for our dinner tonight. two of those perch were about 13 inches.:) Yum.

augres_08-07-09.jpg

Nice job Frank!

Now for the million dollar question. How many walleye have you caught this year?

I don't keep a running tally. Probably a lil over 100.:grin: That # is probably close. I let people who don't fish near as much as I do reel in most of them.

I don't keep a running tally. Probably a lil over 100.:grin: That # is probably close. I let people who don't fish near as much as I do reel in most of them.

Sorry Frank.....I should have worded it this way.

How many walleye have been put in your boat this year?

Sorry Frank.....I should have worded it this way.

How many walleye have been put in your boat this year?

I knew what you were asking. I was just jerking your bobber.:lol: I never keep a tally, but I know last week we put 80 keepers in the box in 4 trips, and farmed some keepers and undersized walleye. We were fortunate enough to take many limits the last 4 years. The Saginaw Bay is a fantastic walleye fishery.

It looks like it will be a good year for perch fishing also.We put 6 decent perch in the box trolling for eyes, our last trip. Two of those perch were close to 13 inches long.

Sorry for the belated GJ.

I just figured out where all the recent posts were moved to.:P

NP Dan. I thought maybe the boss banned Charter Captains from this section.:lol: My posts have been anchored here right along.:) No moving necessary. Gotta Luv Dat Saginaw Bay.