Trolled the 75-120ft range and did the best in the 75-85 water. The waves kept us from venturing too far and the fishing seemed a little slow. We took a glad hefty sack on the 12 color and a nutty bar wrapper on the rigger. After that things picked up We went 5 for 6.

- 18lb on the 12 color with Green Silver Horde

- 17lb on a Kevorkian SD and Pickled Sunshine Fly

- 14lb on a Green Frog SD and Mirage Purple Fly

- 5lb on a moonshine Happy Meal on a downrigger

- 4lb on a craigs christmas on a downrigger

pictures comming soon

18#.....12 color...arm pump?? WTG!!

You called it, my hand was numb and cramped up as I was trying to retie the leader cause the king got crazy at the boat and wrapped around the braided diver and snapped the 50lb Power pro.:mad: Thank you gamma for outliving the power pro to land the fat bellied mama.

Nice job on the fish...Im suprised that the Power Pro didnt zip right through that Gamma!!!!

Its possible that the fish may have brought the diver line into the rigger cable. I was focused on trying to get the fish to the net and not have any of the crew fall overboad in the process. The leader was coiled up pretty good and had nicks up and down it.

Its possible that the fish may have brought the diver line into the rigger cable. I was focused on trying to get the fish to the net and not have any of the crew fall overboad in the process. The leader was coiled up pretty good and had nicks up and down it.

Ah, i see. Thats a tough situation either way you slice it. Lose a big King or $35+ worth of gear on the dipsey rod!:rolleyes::no:

Good job Andy hope to get out in the PM Wednesday, will let everyone know how it is after the blow.

Mike(SUPERTRAMP)

I will try to beat ya too it. If all goes well the Nee Hi will be out tonight and wed morning. Be on 68 if anyone is out. Guessing things will be scattered but oh well!