Nice job Dan, sounds like things have been tough out there lately. I havent been out in over a week now.

Yupper.

Guys in the LBM cleaning station with 3 or 4 walleyes per man lately. And yesterday when I was dropping off heads and guts, about 6 rigs just drove by after pulling out. Usually, theres a line out the door waiting to clean fish. I know I loved being able to troll in any direction for the last few trips. :grin:

Yup, allot of guys having a tough go of it. Dad fished a tournament last weekend in that terrible rough weather. They managed to boat 16 fish somehow and ended up in 4th in the tournament. He said they didnt talk to any boats that had more fish than they did. Said if they coulda upgraded one fish they woulda won the tournament, thats how tight it was from 1-4. I guess most had 5, 2 or none....Hard to believe for July huh!!!:eek:

I know this, a couple more trips and the bay will without a doubt be at least one boat lonelier cause we'll be on the west side....I cannot wait!!!

Yup, allot of guys having a tough go of it. Dad fished a tournament last weekend in that terrible rough weather. They managed to boat 16 fish somehow and ended up in 4th in the tournament. He said they didnt talk to any boats that had more fish than they did. Said if they coulda upgraded one fish they woulda won the tournament, thats how tight it was from 1-4. I guess most had 5, 2 or none....Hard to believe for July huh!!!:eek:

I know this, a couple more trips and the bay will without a doubt be at least one boat lonelier cause we'll be on the west side....I cannot wait!!!

Thank's for the kudos guys. And I'm starting to think about river kings myself the last few days. Going to plan a late August "Jet Boat" trip with me and 2 buds, and get back to my guiding roots for a day on the PM. Few things rival an 18 pounder hitting a T-stick Jr 5 foot off the rod tip on a narrow/log choked river. :eek::grin: