Just got back from getting beat up by the waves. We were only out for about 2 hours because of the 3-4' chop. The 18 footer just wasn't cuttin' it. Didn't mark much for the first hour and a half, then trolled towards the arms and marked LOTS of bait fish right outside and around the arms. When pullin up the riggers we were draggin a lil shaker king and that was it. So technically it wasn't a skunk but he was released.

This was a very tough weekend fishing was slow and running hard in 1 to 3 ft waves at 30 mph was not much fun. I do hope someone got some pics of my boat airborn cause you can really tell you are moving when you hear the prop come out of the water and brace for impact. But hey that is tournament fishing you make a plan and live and die with it. All in all I would still do it over had a great time with my son and some friends though I may have a hard time talking them into fishing in a tourney with me again cause we fished hard all weekend and it may be a few days before they can walk upright again.