VHF Radio

Hey guys the other day i had some trouble with my VHF radio when i was trying to talk to Scott(Fishingmachine2). Could recieve, but coudnt get out. Called the company and they said my mic was bad...no suprise, thats what i thought....and that they no longer made that model and couldnt repair it!:angry2:.....So, that put that radio to bed after its third year.:rolleyes: Next i started shopping and decided on an iCom M304. They retail for 149.99-159.99 everywhere i looked online. Finally i found one online for $134.95+$4.95 shipping...came to $139.90. iCom is offering a $10 mail in rebate until July 5th so that gets my price down to $129.90.

Just thought id pass that along incase your in the market for a radio...If your interested in where i found it for that price PM me. If Mike doesnt mind, ill post a link, but i thought i better do it in this manner first.

cya on the water...Adam

Edited by Priority1

Thanks fellas...I agree, iCom makes the best radio around. Had one on the charter boat and it never let us down. Shoulda went that route when we put the thing in to start with...Lessons learned...Oh well, got the good stuff coming...Checked the tracking, should have it on Tuesday and in Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday at the latest....Will have to give Frank a call when i hear him on 68.