This stinks

Im sitting here at work and just looked at the Holland web cam and it looks absolutly Awsome out on the lake this morning. Hope all of you are catching the Mother load. Even if your not its better then being at work. :(

I do it too, only I use the Ludington cam from Harbor view Marina... it's true torture man... and it hurts after while...

Last friday I was in Ludington, on the boat, but because of time restrictions (we were taking the boat to Elk Rapids) I decided not to go out in the morning...had the riggers all set ou to go on Thursday night too..woke up at 5:30 am and figured out the timing of everything, (had to be back for our open house for 1 more graduate) and said there's no way we can make it of I go out on the water fishing for even an hour....of coarse I decided to pack it all up and get on the raod with the boat... wise decision too, the wife said since I was a good Dad, I can go out all weekend next weekend in Elk Rapids Fishing.....Ah Helllnow I can't wait but the salmon aren't really up there, I'll have to fins them..

I am back in BAy City and got to get out for 1 hour yesterday. Supposed to be fishing right now but my cousin is a no show. :mad::angry2:Shoulda guessed when i left his house at 3am and he was still up after a long poker game. At least i woulda found a different person to fish with. Rather be salmon fishing anyway:D

I am back in BAy City and got to get out for 1 hour yesterday. Supposed to be fishing right now but my cousin is a no show. :mad::angry2:Shoulda guessed when i left his house at 3am and he was still up after a long poker game. At least i woulda found a different person to fish with. Rather be salmon fishing anyway:D

That does stink. No show ridders should be charged for waisting your time. espcially if they dont own a boat, which means they have no Idea how much time you spend in preperation to get ready for an ordinary trip. Its alot of work and even though we enjoy it the amount of time put in is mentionalble.

Im sitting here at work and just looked at the Holland web cam and it looks absolutly Awsome out on the lake this morning. Hope all of you are catching the Mother load. Even if your not its better then being at work. :(

I spent the morning out on the lake. Smoother than a baby's A$$!

That does stink. No show ridders should be charged for waisting your time. espcially if they dont own a boat, which means they have no Idea how much time you spend in preperation to get ready for an ordinary trip. Its alot of work and even though we enjoy it the amount of time put in is mentionalble.

I was the rider. Hs wife and him came over with his boat last weekend and salmon fished for the weekend. Finally talked to him at noon and i dont think 6am woulda been pretty.:lol: At least i didnt miss much salmon action from the looks of things.