went 7 for 7 last night, set lines in 90fow around 5:30pm had nothing happen until 8 pm, we hit a school of shakers and the rods were going nuts, nothing big but something to do instead of nothing....:D. Then we switched lures to moonshines, ran them 25, 30, 35, down. ran the double trouble took one, next was a bullseye moonshine, and then a moonshine NBK i think,:confused: all fish were around 10# ( except the shakers) and everything happened around 9 to 9:30. lake was flat and only me and one other boat out last night. Then blew a tire on the way home at 10:30 :angry2:, found that the valve stem was cracked and let out the air!!!!! so two new tires and valve stems for me today and i'm all good now..(not sure about tires just decided to do them to). You missed a good night out Don.

I started in 90fow and went west to 210 fow. marked a few fish here and there then turned and came back east. I tried running riggers 50 down then 70, 80 110 down to no avail, when i hit 110 again i thought i'm going shallow with the riggers and like i said i was 25 30 40 down and running sliders and then the fun started. i was running 2.5 to 3.0 on the probe. water was 48.7 most of time the only time it was colder was out in 160 down 70 it was 42.5 to 43.8. Hit a few pockets that were like 45 in 110 but down 80 still. but like you said before Don i really need to get a log book too.:grin: