Fun Fishing Trip

GLF

Yesterday fishing out of South Haven was one of the funnest fishing trips I have been on in a long time. Several members from the website were also out, and we talked on the radio all day long. j1musser, DIRTY DOG, plumkrazy, plumkrazy adam, fishsniffer, fishsniffer2, Silver One, Paulywood, and others.

I think what made this trip so much fun was that we were not fishing a tournament. There was no money involved, and we could run as many lines as we wanted. Everyone was sharing lots of information.

We planned on meeting up after fishing and grabbing a bite to eat, but by the time we had our boats on the trailers and the fish cleaned, we were all ready to head home.

I see a fishing outing is in order.

Yesterday fishing out of South Haven was one of the funnest fishing trips I have been on in a long time. Several members from the website were also out, and we talked on the radio all day long. j1musser, DIRTY DOG, plumkrazy, plumkrazy adam, fishsniffer, fishsniffer2, Silver One, Paulywood, and others.

I think what made this trip so much fun was that we were not fishing a tournament. There was no money involved, and we could run as many lines as we wanted. Everyone was sharing lots of information.

We planned on meeting up after fishing and grabbing a bite to eat, but by the time we had our boats on the trailers and the fish cleaned, we were all ready to head home.

I see a fishing outing is in order.

I could not agree more. I Enjoyed the comroderie, I would be up for picking a port every so often and everyone heading to it provided it could work out for everyone. the best thing about this trip it worked out kind of by chance. I cant ever remember being on the water with so many fellow fisherman that I had some knowledge of. this is a credit to the site, and what Mike (GLF) has put together.

Even though we struggled yesterday to put fish in the boat we had a lot of fun and it was nice talking to everyone and seeing them later at the launch. It was kind of funny because we were the only ones talking on the radio. People didn't even have to identify themselves, you could tell who they were just by their voice. What a great day.