The beat goes on

Had another great night on the ice. Was fortunate again to have the fish grace me with their presence. I ended the night landing 8 and losing 3. I released 2 sub-legals and another 19"er. Ran into my friend Chris after the evening fish...He didnt have such good luck. Fate was on his side though and he went home with 5 in the bucket afterall.;)

...Fishing is great on the bay, so dont forget to spread the wealth. There are plenty of folks out there who cant make it out anymore, dont fish etc...who really enjoy walleye. Hook em up if ya can. So far now, ive kept two limits of fish for myself this winter and have given away or released the rest. One limit has been eaten and i replaced that the other night...Buddy needs some for walleye chowder, so it looks like im out again....better get to fishing!!!:grin:

th_1-28-09001.jpg

th_1-28-09002.jpg

th_1-28-09003.jpg

th_1-28-09004.jpg

th_1-28-09005.jpg

WOW I wish the west side of the state was that good for walleye fishing. A good day on muskegon lake is 1 fish. I have only caught 3 walleye all year. I have to get my butt over to the bay.