Been...

...away from the site for awhile. Pretty much since i quit salmon fishing for the year ive been away from the site. Had allot of work after that and did some deer hunting. Now, ive got time off and have been doing allot of fishing the last couple of weeks.

Ice is good and so is the fishing. Been doing very well. Heres some pics and videos of my(our) adventures so far.

th_FirstWeekend2009005.jpg

th_FirstWeekend2009008.jpg

th_FirstWeekend2009009.jpg

th_FirstWeekend2009014.jpg

th_1-25-09008.jpg

th_Redemption001.jpg

th_Redemption002.jpg

th_Redemption005.jpg

th_Redemption006.jpg

th_1-23-09004.jpg

Pics

FirstWeekend2009003.jpg

FirstWeekend2009006.jpg

FirstWeekend2009010.jpg

TheGreatUnlceEarl001.jpg

Redemption003.jpg

1-23-09001.jpg

1-23-09005.jpg

1-22-09003.jpg

Im glad you all enjoyed the pics. All the fish have been taken it the last week and three days on the Bay...I hate to say it, but there were somemore good days that the camera never got broke out. One of which was a 59 fish beat down. 8 man limit and released 19 more!!!...a night we'll never forget....Whimped out with the snow this morning, headed out here in about 45 minutes...If you keep your fingers crossed and the fish gods smile on us again ill have somemore pics and vids for ya'll.

Good luck fishin'...Adam

Good luck. I grew up in Bay City, parents live in Kawkawlin still. Cant catch walleye to save my life over here but salmon fishing is great. Usually come back in the early summer to fishem. Never saw a laketrout come out the bay. Closest was prob Au Gres. Thats pretty cool. One of my buds from BC got a 34" laker perch fishin at Lk. Simcoe. :rolleyes:Good deal and glad to see ur slayin em. :D