*@%&# Wind!

Paulywood

This wind is killing me. It tore a piece of flashing off and it's flopping all over on the roof. But I don't dare get up on the ladder to fix it. My wife's parent's had a alarge tree come down at their house. It is laying on top of the power lines and just missed her sister's car. I'll probably have to go cut it up once Consumer's clear off the power lines.

Hey let the wind stop and then fix the issues, it's really not worth dieing over is it, and besides if the wind blows off enough you get a new roof with insurance, I have a 150 year old farmhouse, and we could feel it shake the whole second story allnight long, wish I could say it was me and the wife, but Ah Hell no, it did keep us awake mst of the night though.....I'm waiting to lose the second story completely....... we have nothing but fields all around us, so the house and barns take all the abuse....

I'm waiting. I never planned on going out in this crap. I also live in an 100+ year old farm house. The wife woke up at 4 am and wanted to know if there was a tornado. I also live on top of a hill in the middle of a field so I am out in the open.

We also suffered damage! I also had a piece of flashing come loose also the power was off from around 5:00 am until 6:00 pm got kinda chili in here i was pretty worried about my fish (fish tank) but we only lost one little tetra we'll see what the toll is in the morning.the good news is the winds are dieing down and the power is back on.....tradgedy adverted

It blew hard up here also. The lights flickered a couple of times but we never lost our power. It looks like there was wide spread power outages. I'll have to check the roof, to make sure none of the shingles blew away. Be careful making repairs, and cleaning up. The weather reports have been very accurate.