got home from work last night and no sooner did i walk in the door the phone rang to my surprise it was terry (dirty dog) asking if i wanted to go get some big gills. of corse never turning down a chance to fish with the dog i said sure. we ended up somewhere in northern van buren county on a fairly small like about 5:45pm. we sarted the night trolling along the shore line in around 15ft of water with a plain old hook a couple of split shots and a cricket. picking up a few here and there sticking around the nine inch range. this brought us up to around 7pm and suddenly the lake came alive with fish all over the surface of the water. every where you looked you could see the water bubbleing with blue gills gobbleing up little brown nats on the surface. so quickly changeing things up to the same plain hook a cricket and a small stick bobber with no split shots we quckly ended up the night with 38 nice gills rangeing from 9 inches to some hitting the 11 inch mark. we were fishing in 30 ft of water on the surface. fishing with no weight allowed the cricket to float on the water and pretty much as soon as it hit the water the bobber would start danceing. sorry no picture being dark when we got back and have to get up early for work.thks to terry for the trip tons of fun as always :grin: and thks to my wife teresa who was with us also for cleaning all them and haveing a few cooked up for dinner when i got home from work today WHAT A LADY:D