What am I doing wrong?

When I try to upload a pic it says:Sorry, but you do not have enough space on your account to add this image.

What do I need to do to upload my pic?

Thanks for the help!

Gallery's are expensive to have. Gallery's use disc space, and every time someone views the photo, it uses bandwidth. The more disc space and bandwidth you use every month, the more it costs to run the site.

There is a 500K limit on the size of everyones gallery. I set the size limit to 500K to keep the cost of the site down. You will have to resize some of you photos or delete some. If you keep your photos at 50K, you should be able to have 10 in the gallery.

If you would like more space for your gallery you should consider becoming a supporting member. Supporting members are allowed 2mb of storage in the gallery.

If you are still having problems uploading your pic. The next time you are on grab myself or 1 of the moderators and go to fishchat. We will be able to help you out easier that way.

well actually my wife did:D my file was to big from the start. she some how had to e-mail the pic to myself to shrink the file, save that to my pics under another name, and download from there:confused: well heres my pic:

LakeTrout.jpg

I caught this baby at lake margrethe 2 weekends ago late friday night. it was funny because i was under my dash tring to figure out why my lights weren't working (by myself).i also got the hook caught in the outer edge of the net before i got the fish in it. It turned out in my favor so that was o.k. thanks for the help guys:)

Yes....You did it! However....this is going to end up in another debate. I notice on this picture name in the gallery that it says Lake Trout. Everyone knows I know how to misidentify fish :eek: I think this is a Brown Trout.

Still....its a very nice fish!

Now if one of these fish identify experts on the site will identify it.....

I could also be wrong. I just started fishing for Salmon/Trout a couple years ago so maybe I am wrong. I carry a copy of the dnr fishing regulation guide book but it was wet and sticking together. I dryed it off by the fire the next day and there wasn't any brown color to so I assumed it was a lake trout. Here's another pic to ty to help.

LakeTrout2.jpg

Good Luck

Yes....You did it! However....this is going to end up in another debate. I notice on this picture name in the gallery that it says Lake Trout. Everyone knows I know how to misidentify fish :eek: I think this is a Brown Trout.

Still....its a very nice fish!

Now if one of these fish identify experts on the site will identify it.....

AS much as it pains me to agree with Mike, it looks like a nice brown to me also