Jump to content

SeaFoam

Members
  • Posts

    285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SeaFoam

  1. Slow bite this morning but a beautiful day on the water. One king at 7 am, then three hours of trolling until 10 when I went to pull lines. As I picked up the 10 color pole a coho hit it. Called it a day then as I busted off the hook removing it. 1. 7:00 am, 6 lb king, 127 FOW, 10 color, bloody nose spoon 2. 10:00 am, 6 lb coho(dinner), 10 color, chrome two faced SD with green fly, 139 fow (no bites on Rasta goose, ,ms mag green jeans, plugs, dancing anchovy, flounder pounder, 300 WS, 225 WS, riggers from 40 to 100 ft down with sliders) Fished 90 fow out to 140 fow, back in to 80 fow, and back out to 150. Marked the most fish 125-140.
  2. 60 ft back of ball is longer than I usually run. Note to self: try it! Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  3. Nice solo run!!! Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  4. Nice catch! Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  5. I’m going golfing Friday at my son’s club in Milwaukee. Might be an adventure for me. Lol. Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  6. Yes 2MD. That was me. I figured I would be on the fish when I saw that beautiful Parker, and knew Pug would deliver. I was clearing a mess in my net and I looked up and saw you. Was quite fun. I tipped over a foam piece with about 15 spoons I had set out for the morning. Landed in the net. What a mess. Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  7. It was bloody nose day. I’ll bet Little boat limited out 6:20 am, 12 lb king, 10 color, 90 fow, bloody nose spoon 6:45 am, 7 lb king, 10 color , 85 fow, bloody nose 7:00 am, 7 lb coho, rigger down 55 ft, ms mag green jeans, 80 fow 7:20 am, miss rigger down 55 ft, meat rig 7:45 am, 6 lb king, 10 color 89 fow, bloody nose 9:15 am, miss 10 color, bloody nose beautiful morning called it at around 10 Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  8. Nice fish!! Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  9. Great job! Fishing has been awesome! Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  10. You are killing it Dennis!! Nice work. Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  11. Nice fish Reel y hooked! Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  12. Haha Ed. I didn’t hook up anything large. Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  13. Beautiful morning on the lake. Just a ripple and a nice cool temperature. 1. 6:30 am, 6 lb king, green jean ms rv mag, rigger down 55 ft, 110 fow 2. 7:00 am ish: shaker king, Rasta goose slider, rigger down 45 ft, 120 fow, released 3 & 4 : 8:20 am, double, 7 lb king, 10 color, meat rig, 6 lb king Rasta goose slider, rigger down 80 ft, 115 fow 5. 9:00 am, miss, lost 3/4 of the way to boat, 10 color meat rig fished until 11 am with no hits after 9 am
  14. Ps I saw you roll in pretty early so I figured you limited out! Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  15. Beautiful fish! Nice solo run! Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  16. I fished with a high school friend from 8:15-10:00 pm last night. Turned into Jon’s netting adventures. Went 3-6, or 7, or something like that. I had several light bites that came unhooked. I sharpened my hooks after Zgrinder’s report the night before. It didn’t help with the missed fish but did help me bury a plug harness in the net with the fish still hooked up. A bit later a 14 lb king twisted a spoon into the net. Had to cut the line to net another fish with the spoon still in the net. That fish got the hook buried in the net too. Lovely. Caught a 7 lb coho, and 12 and 14 lb kings. Mag ms green jeans, mag rv ms green jeans, and a green plug all worked. Fished 100-130 fow. My friend enjoyed the excitement and craziness.
  17. What a great family outing! Pug is on a hot streak. Keep him safe. I had the DNR check my license twice last year in deep water. Did the same binocular check with me the first time. The second time he recognized me and just asked about how the fishing was lately. Young, very nice officer.
  18. Probably so Ed. I hate using the fish box on my boat. It is terrible to clean. Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  19. You are on them. The bite has been awesome. Hope it holds. Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  20. Nailed them! Impressive. Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  21. Nice bunch of fish. Good work! Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  22. Nice job Littleboat boat. 20 lb kings are fun to catch. You got the fish down in 80 fow to keep biting. I had different results this morning out of Holland, but ended up 4-4. Couldn’t finish the solo limit either. 7 am, 6 lb king, flounder pounder mag, rigger down 70 ft in 110 fow. I targeted 70-100 ft down for another hour and 15 minutes with no bites. Stubborn me finally moved up my riggers to 55-60 ft, and switched out my dipsy for 300 weighted steel. That helped. 8:20 am, 12 lb king that buried a ninja board on the 300 WS. Took forever to get it to the boat. Thought it was much larger. Yellow spotted SD with green crinkle fly. 125 fow. 8:50 am, 8 lb king, rigger down 60 ft, 125 fow, green with orange splattered plug. 9:15 am, 5 lb coho(dinner), rigger down 55 ft, 112 fow, dragon slayer SD with green fly. (no luck with meat rigs).
  23. Beautiful. 5 on at once. Pure chaos and pleasure. Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  24. I went out this morning with a buddy. Went 1-1, 7 lb king. 6:00 am, rigger down 100 in 120 fow, mag ms green jeans. That was it. Ran two dipsys at various lengths, 300 weighted steel, full core, riggers deep. Couldn’t get anything going. Tried glow spoons, ss spoons, flasher flies, and meat rigs. Troll direction changes, speed changes, you name it. Just couldn’t get anything going. Called it at 8:30 am. P.s. it was hot. Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  25. Great work showing your friends a good time fishing! Some big smiles! Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
×
×
  • Create New...