1 Mainiac

1mainiac

Lets see if I can figure this out here are some pics of my boat.

DSC00743.JPG

Ok That works now a little about her. She is a 1989 Four Winns 267 Quest 260 OMC Cobra I guess I should get some current pics with the riggers in place will add some later. Here is the business office.

S1735005.jpg

S1735006.jpg

Since these were taken I have installed 2 Big Jon electric riggers on the rear they are older Senior models rebuilt as Speedriggers or Brute models not sure was told they were the same or similar to the current Brute model on swivel bases with 2 rod holders each. I have 2 Fishlander electrics with rod holders on swivel bases on the sides forward of the Big Jons and 2 fixed and 2 adjustable rod holders on each side. I have a Depth Raider set up on the Starboard rear rigger and a Lowrance GPS fishfinder. I am still waiting for RayMarine to deliver the autopilot system I ordered nearly 5 months ago last heard it will be here first part of July. If I had known they were going to drag their feet on delivering I would have either bought a differant boat or had the steering converted to Hyd prior to purchase. Have been out about a dozen times so far and caught 30 fish only skunked once unless you count getting towed back to the dock before ever setting a line a skunk ( lesson learned don't buy cheap fuel ). Fishing primarily out of Muskegon look forward to seeing you on the water or at the bait shop.

Tight Lines

Jim

Thanks guys she needs a good bath right now has lots of fish blood on the decks. I also love the room in back makes it nice to work out of. Looking forward to fishing with you guys this summer I am signed up for the Dreamweaver and the Fishing League events. Will try and get her cleaned up this weekend and see if I can get some pics while fishing.

TIGHT LINES