location,location,location

I will be out on Saturday or Sunday. I am leaning toward Sunday, but not 100% sure. It all depends on the weather and if I there is a graduation party I have to go to. An official date has not been set for the graduation party.

I need to watch the marine forecast. If the forecast does not look favorable, I may end up trying for some walleyes.

See what Priority1 did to me???????? :P

Looks like a great weekend to get out. Hopefully the fish cooperate.

Mid Lake-

Tonight

North winds near 10 knots becoming variable. Waves 2 feet or less.

Thursday

Variable winds near 10 knots becoming west. Waves 2 feet or less.

Thursday Night

Southwest winds 10 to 15 knots. Waves 1 to 2 feet.

Friday

West winds 10 to 15 knots. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 to 2 feet.

Friday Night

West winds around 10 knots becoming northwest. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 2 feet or less.

Saturday

Northwest winds around 10 knots. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 2 feet or less.

Saturday Night

Northwest winds around 10 knots. Waves 2 feet or less.

Sunday

Northwest winds 10 to 15 knots becoming west. Waves 1 to 2 feet.

Monday

Variable winds less than 10 knots. Waves around 1 foot.

I will be fishing out of Muskegon Friday and Saturday morning. I don't know how Friday morning will go I will be taking a family member that has never seen lake Michigan. I maybe looking for some help where to start fishing Friday morning I will be getting a late start about 8am. Anyone else fishing Friday morning?

mike,

i know all about the walleye deal.i went out and bought a 16 foot boat 4 stroke motor,auto pilot trolling motor and all kinds of gear....and i hardly go..isnt it great?

:eek: :eek: :eek: And you live how far from Muskegon Lake?

All of the stars have aligned, and I will be out on Sunday. We will leave the dock by 6am, and will be fishing till around 10-10:30am. My nephew has to be back to Kalamazoo by 2pm to go to work.

• 3 weeks later...

FYI the Muskegon Salmon Shootout is going on this weekend Fri-Sun, perhaps that is why the reports are lean.

Fishsniffer look me up this fall/winter to chase eyes on Muskegon Lake. I sold my boat, but always looking to get out and chase walleye.

I just realized this thread was a couple weeks old.:blind: