Howdy from Oregon

Hi there! names Rick, I am from Southern Oregon. Live on the Rogue River a famous Salmon and Steelhead river here in Oregon. I run a small co. that builds Fishing Rods.( Rogue Rods) We build 270 plus models, build all our own Blanks everything is built in the U.S.A. I Hunt Blacktail deer, Elk, Blue & Ruff Grouse, Mountain & Valley Quail, ducks, geese. The Rogue has fantastic Steelhead fishing, both summer and winter runs. We are surronded by mountain Lakes 3000-5000 ft, with Rainbow, Browns, Kokanee, land locked king Salmon, Mackinaw,and Bull trout. I have been lurking on your board for a while now picking up tips on how you guys fish the Great Lakes, trying to improve my own skills with techniques not common here. It is amazing how techniques differ area to area for the same fish. Anyway looks like a good bunch of guys and I look forward to talking with all of you.

Welcome aboard Rick. Thanks for making such a GREAT introduction. You are a long ways from the Great Lakes, but not the furthest. We have members from Australia, Russia, and Scottland.

If you have any questions, give a shout.

Mike

welcome aboard! your part of the world sounds like paradise.do you sell these rods on line or have a store? possibly ya have a link, i was thinking i might need a few more rods on the Tad Pole!20+ and counting

anyhow look forward to hearing more on how our fishing differs always love trying new stuff when the fishing slows

Welcome Rick.

Think you will find a Great bunch of people here. Always willing to share info, and willing to learn something new.

If you decide to make the trip back East, stop in the Cleveland area, and let's do some walleye fishin together. Bill.