Fished this evening with my Wife Beverly, Uncle Rick, and TroutTracker.

We fished from around 6pm till darkish. Went 1 for 2.

First fish and only one landed was a spunky spring king probably around that 10lb area. It hit a rigger down 30 feet over 65 feet of water. Blueberry Muffin.

THe second hit was also on a rigger but we are not sure if it was a slider bite or a main line bite. There was one of the new moonshines on teh bottom...looks like a bloody nose sort of with red speckles. and the slider was a stinger spoon that had purple on both ends with metallic yellow in the middle and black dots. that rigger was down 35 over 50 foot of water.

We couldn't really get them going. Didn't hear much from the rest of the boats out there...it was not that busy...I think the wind scared a lot of people away...but the lake was very very fishable.

Mostly out front.

I think we might have made the wrong call. I think with the way the winds have been blowing we probably should have stayed in 40 FOW or less. Probably more on the less part. The water gets considerably colder the farther out you go. It was 50+Deg F near shore and 43 Deg F in 90 FOW.

It is all up to the winds now. The fish seem scattered. A couple consistant days of weather will do us well.

There are fish out there. We did not mark a bunch but we marked a few.