Hello Member's,

Just happen to get back from fishing Frankfort this weekend and boy was it a blast. Fishing was very good on Friday night and saturday morning. But Saturday night was not so good and we left pretty early. Well we went out fishing Friday night and went 5-7 with all kings and our smallest king being 12lbs. Our biggest king went 23lbs and looks like that is our biggest catch of the year so far in my boat. Friday the waves was pretty ruff but fishable for me, but didnt want to take out the other guys in that crap. So we fished in the harbor for a little bit. Our biggest fish we caught was right in the harbor then later on a boat was going in whitch made me wonder outside the pier heads and caught our 2nd fish. While we was still out of the harbor we hooked up more fish and went right back in because it was getting pretty dark out and the waves was 5' and bigger....:eek:

Saturday morning it was really busy out there. That day there must of been 100 or more boats out there. Well we ended up being 3-10 that morning and had a great time even though we didnt bring in alot of fish.

Saturday night was a circus out there because there was so many boats out there. For the first time ever, I had to park my truck out in the street for allmost 1 mile from the boat launch because there was no room to park in there. Si I told the guys that we was going to stop fishing earlly just because I didnt want to wait all night long launching my boat. That night we went 0-0 in the harbor.

Our hotest baits was:

Silver and green J- Plug

Green scally J

Yellow tail

Moon shine NGK

Down riggers went- 9'-20' down

Dippseys went 100 back

The water has rolled over up there. so good luck if you get a chance to go fishing up there.

Caznik

DSCF3454.JPG

Our 23lb. King

DSCF3457.JPG

My crews catch of the night

DSCF3458.JPG

In the fish cleaning station

Good Job Rich and your Crew!! Did you get to bring in the 23lb?? Nice fish!! It is getting really busy here in Muskegon also. I had to slow down to about 5-7 mph when we reached the arms Saturday morning just to try and find a path thru all the boats trolling.