This morning 8/18 in Muskegon

Went out of Muskegon this morning with literally 100's of other boats:eek:. Went 7-9 in 48 - 53 fow 21 - 30 down. First rod went at 6:00 am on rigger 21 down with turkish pepper landed this one. Next was dipsey 135 back with white glow spin doctor/white glow fly # 2 in the box. Turkish pepper took off again and we lost this one. Then the other dipsey 100 back with Stinger green glow flasher/green glow fly went and landed this one. Turkish pepper took off again and while my first mate was fighting this one the dipsey 135 back sarted pounding. Managed to land both of these fish. Got the rods back out and the turkish was acting strange kinda like it was being hit again then a nice king come jumping out of the water spit the the bait with out releasing it from the rigger:p. #6 come on a bloody nose J plug 30 down and was a nice fat coho wih a nice big eel attached to its side. Last fish come on the dipsey 135 back and we started pulling lines. Not a bad morning at all for getting the first hit at 6:00 am and putting the last fish in the box at 7:30 am:grin: Fish were very aggresive this morning with some of the Kings acting like Stealhead (Jumpers). Lake rolled over this morning with the surface temp being 57 degrees in 50 fow.

Muskegon8-18.jpg

Muskegonboattraffic.jpg

Nice Job. Ditto on the jumping fish from today. Port Sheldon wasnt that bad today people wise compared to a few weekends ago. It was just insane. I got to the launch at 5:30 and didnt have my boat in the water till 7.