Stinger Challenge Results

GLF

Here are the results for the Stinger Challenge. Eleven teams fished in the challenge. 47 fish were weighed in by 11 teams for a total weight of 411.2lbs!

There was a tie for big fish and the big fish pot was split. Team Caznik and team tltorrice both weighed in a fish that weighed 15.8 lbs.

1st place - anmetcalf - 104.4 points

Anmetcalf.jpg

2nd place - Caznik - 101 points

Caznik_841894.jpg

3rd place - Mariner - 99 points

Mariner.jpg

4th place - GLF - 98.2 points

GLF.jpg

5th place - Dv8oR - 92.4 points

Dv8oR_935766.jpg

6th place - DIRTY DOG - 88.8 points

DIRTY-DOG.jpg

7th place - Redeye - 83 points

Redeye.jpg

8th place - tltorrice - 62.4 points

tltorrice.jpg

9th place - Priority1 - 55.8 points

no picture :(

10th place - Sea-Mac - 54.6 points

Sea-Mac.jpg

11th place - Doughman - 41.6 points

Doughman.jpg

Thanks Michigan Stinger for sponsoring this event, and thanks to all of you who fished in it!

Thanks Mike and MI. Stinger for setting this up! Fishing coulda been a little better for us but my son and I had a great time this weekend. We caught our 3 fish on only the orange spoons Killer Tangerine 7 core and Chicken Wing 10 color (took 2). Missed about 4 other fish. We fished from 50-150 fow spending most of our time in around 100-114 a little north. Went out Fri. evening for a few just out to 75 fow then right back in (0 for a real close 1, bad net job on my part was a real nice fish 2) and I found out I had forgotten my flasher fly boxes that I would have used for that day and Sunday. Had to pay my sister $40 to bring them up to me Fri. night and never even used them due to Sundays tournament cancellation.:(. Was nice hangin out and fishing with yah Roger as allways. Bout halfway home I started kicking myself for leaving so soon and not taking Mike up on his offer to take us out. Thanks again Mike and everyone else involved. Nice Job Annmetcalf! Cazman! and Mariner!

Thanks Mike for setting up this Stinger tournament this year. I must say my crew and I had a very hard time even getting a knock off till 8:30am and from there never had any hot action going. We just pick one fish off seems like every 30 or 45 minutes. But at 10:55am we caught our biggest fish out of the five fish we weighed in. I put the boat in nutral and reeled in all the lines so I can get in at the weigh in by 12:30.

It was fun fishing with everyone,

Caznik

I too want to thank GLF for setting this up. We had a great time fishing it and its always fun when you get to meet new people as well. Since we got so lucky on our first try you just might see us agian. Again thank you to GLF and MI Stinger.

Also whenever that new spoon(killer tangerine) is available let me know I am interested in a couple of them.