moonshine spoons

I don't really know if Gander Mountain has any of those spoons or not. But here is the phone number to ask them.

http://www.gandermountain.com/storelocator/storedetail.asp_Q_store_id_E_17

Anther place to check and see is Bobs in Grand Rapids on Division. But if you fish at Port Sheldon I do know that Gold Coast tackle shop was selling them

Just trying to help ya,

Caznik

Do you guys like the regular moonshine spoons or the mags better? Also where is a good place in the Grand Rapids area to get the new Nitro Stinger spoons without having to order them?

Personally I use both mags and regular size super glow spoons made by various manufacturers. Sometimes less is more. Even when the fish are hitting mags I seldom use a magnum spoon as a slider. Find out what they want, and give em lots of it.:)

If your going south on US 31, the first exit to Saugatuct has a new Bait Shop located 2 block West (of US31) on the South side. I checked them out the other day and they have all the spoons you could ask for.

I believe the name of the store is Big Lake Outfitters in Saugatuck. I've been in the store and it's a good one geared toward big lake fishing. They have a lot of variety, including some of the harder to find stuff like the Lyman plugs I like to use. It's easy to find, less than a 1/4 mile west of the expressway on the south side of Blue Star Hwy.

For the moonshines, I use both the regulars and magnums, but have caught more fish on the mags. I really like the moonshine lures as they are extremely durable and really catch the fish this time of year.